Our Business Broadband plans use ADSL, which is the high-speed internet connection over fixed lines. This gives you access to broadband speeds as fast as your line will allow. Our range of plans are designed to meet your data requirements and all come with added benefits, including WiFi capability, access to your Personal Computer anywhere in the world, 5 additional email addresses.
Commander Business ADSL Broadband Features
Our NBN Upgrade Guarantee
Connect to any Commander Business Broadband plan now and when NBN arrives, you can upgrade to a Commander NBN Broadband plan later, with no penalty.
Pay no Early Termination Fees when you upgrade from a Commander ADSL Broadband plan to one of our NBN plans.
Choose from 15GB through to unlimited data per month, or bundle with your PSTN phone system for even more savings. Most of our ADSL business plans include a bonus modem with WiFi capability, a free static IP address, 5 additional email addresses, free anti-virus and anti-spam protection, and 24/7 technical support.
We are NBN-ready, and our specialists will provide your business with advice and support throughout your transition to the NBN.
Talk to us today to find out how we can help you take command of your business communications. For business-grade broadband that really delivers, call Commander direct on 1300 852 962, or press the Enquire Today button, fill out the form and we’ll get back to you shortly.
- Not available in all areas. You will be supplied with the fastest speed available at your location - ADSL2+ or ADSL where ADSL2+ is not available.
- All broadband plans are subject to a 24 month agreement. Early Termination Fees (ETF) apply and will be calculated at 50% of the Monthly Access Fee multiplied by the number of months remaining on the agreement. If you downgrade your broadband plan, a $40 administration fee applies.
- Monthly Access Fee is charged in advance and is the minimum amount you pay each month for your broadband service, regardless of your usage. Monthly Access Fees and Included Data are subject to a pro rata calculation in your first month of activation. Any unused data expires at the end of each billing period.
- Included data is based on the greater of the uploaded or downloaded traffic. Excess Data will be charged at $0.01/MB.
- Total Minimum Cost for Standalone plans includes Monthly Access Fee over 24 months plus a $99 Setup Fee (no set up fee applies to Standalone 15GB plan).
- A once-off setup fee of $99 applies to Standalone 150GB and 1000GB plans only and will be charged on the first invoice.
- All plans except for the Standalone 15 plan include bonus modem. A $19.95 shipping and handling fee applies for modem.
- Pricing is inclusive of GST.
- The Commander Standard Form of Agreement (SFOA) applies and can be found at our Customer Terms.